I started using computers when i was kid. I studied in scientific high school (Ordu Fen Lisesi) at 2003, then 2009 was the year i have graduated from university in field of computer engineering. During university i pretty much tried everything to get more experienced in my field. So far, i have improved my self about J2E technologies and databases. I’ve got average knowledge on Python, Ruby. I used to code with plenty of different programming languages but at most Java and php. Using Linux over 5 years (I am one of the Linux Fans).
Currently holding a position of software engineering (full-time) at Huawei R&D Center in Istanbul and developing enterprise applications for telecom companies all over world.
My core skills are;
* Data Warehousing (DWH) (Bottom-Up Design), Oracle 11g
* Business Intelligence (BI Concept)
* Information Framework (eTOM’s SID)
* Java Enterprise Apps (J2E, JAX-RS, Struts, Spring, Hibernate)
* ETL Tools (Essbase9)
* OOP Standarts
- E-Mail : samet [at] kilictas [dot] com (g-talk)
- IBM Certified Web Services Developer for IBM WebSphere App Server V6.1
- IBM Certified SQL Procedure Developer – DB2 9.5
- IBM Certified Application Developer – DB2 9
- IBM Certified DB2 Associate